Website Zumwalt Construction, Inc.
Integrity | Service | Craftsmanship
The Project Administrator performs tasks necessary to keep a project running smoothly, such as records keeping, resource coordination, scheduling, and ensuring compliance with government and safety regulations.
- Assist the administration of all aspects of the construction project.
- Assist Project Manager in generating cost controls and project related invoicing.
- Assist Project Manager with the coordination of subcontractors, vendors, material suppliers, hired labor forces, inspectors, testing labs and others as required to fulfill the requirements of the schedule and project(s).
- Assist with project correspondence as required.
- Assist with maintaining job files
- Assist with all project related paperwork.
- Assist with submittals, RFI’s and shop drawings.
- Assist with the generation of change orders and claim proceedings.
- Become familiar with the unique aspects of the job and properly establish and maintain appropriate document control.
- Assist with the submittal of all reports as required and/or requested by Management or clients.
- Apprise Project Manager of all major problems encountered at the construction site in a timely manner.
- All other duties as assigned
- Able to prepare well-written correspondence, proposals, claims and reports with minimal assistance from others.
- 1-2 years construction administration experience or 2 years education in Administration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com